The “Crazy” Baby Mamas’
Top 10 Excuses Used By Deadbeat Parents
10. My child doesn’t need me because they’re young and they won’t remember that I wasn’t there anyway.
9. I couldn’t call for my child’s birthday because my phone died.
8. I can’t find a job because of the recession. (They’ve been using this excuse before the recession)
7. If I win the lottery then I can do more for my family and child.
6. My father wasn’t in my life so I don’t know how to be a father to my kids.
5. I can’t afford to take care of my kids because I have too many bills to pay.
4. Life isn’t fair.
3. How can I ever do something with my life when everyone is against me?
2. If I could go back into time, I would have made better decisions.
1. I help when I can.
Written by: Maxx